My kids go crazy over roasted cauliflower. Not so much on fresh cauliflower. It has a nutty & even meaty taste once it’s roasted. You can even add 1-2 diced garlic cloves if you want to take a tiny bit more time on this dish. Either way, it’s super-easy and one of our go-to weeknight side dishes.
Cauliflower – One Head or one bag chopped
Garlic Cloves – 1-2 Diced (Optional)
1. Preheat oven the 400 degrees
2. Like a baking dish with aluminum foil
3. Whether you are using precut cauliflower or chopping your own, make sure they are cut into bite-size pieces. Once they are place them in the pan
4. Drizzle 2-4 Tablespoons Olive Oil & the Garlic (if you are using it) on the Cauliflower and mix with your hands until all the cauliflower is coated.
5. Add salt to taste.
6. Roast in the over for 20-40 minutes until the cauliflower is golden.