You get the creamy without the dairy! It’s clean & totally satisfying.
1/2 lb mushrooms, cleaned & sliced
1 pound Chicken Tenders or cooked chicken breast, cut up into bite-size pieces
Salt to taste
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1/4 Cup Fresh Dill, chopped
1/4 Cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
3 Green Onions, chopped
3 Garlic Cloves, minced
3/4 cup Coconut Cream
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté the mushrooms until golden brown & yummy looking. Once they are done, let them rest on a plate.
- Add the oil to the skillet & chicken. Just make sure not to overcrowd the pan. You might have to cook them in batches. Season the chicken with salt & pepper while you are cooking it.
- Add the garlic & cook until fragrant, maybe 30 seconds to a minute. Add the green onions to the pan & cooks for about another minute.
- Add the mushrooms back to the pan, add the coconut cream & the herbs. Cook until everything is heated through.
- Serve with gluten-free pasta or brown rice.