Cod has become the THING around our house lately because my middle child hates salmon but LOVES cod.
So because of this I’ve been looking for new & different way to make cod. This one is super simple, yummy & crowd pleasing!
1 pound Cod fillets
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
2 teaspoons Paprika
1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
1 Lemon Thinly Sliced
4 Sprigs Fresh Dill
4 Tablespoons Capers
- Preheat the oven to 350º F.
- The most difficult part of this dish is the “en papillote” portion. I’m not an expert at it BUT the good news is I have youtube. Here’s a quick video for you to help you out…. Click Here! Once you’ve watched this video & cut your parchment into big hearts, come back here
- Add your fillets to the parchment, sprinkle with paprika, garlic powder & salt. layer with the lemon slices & capers.
- Close up your packets
- Bake for about 35 to 40 minutes.
- Once cooked through, open up & top with dill.