This dish is creamy, rich yet still totally clean & healthy.
It’s Whole30, Arbonne30, Gluten-free & Paleo approved! What more could you ask for?
The only thing I had wished I had when I made this was some rice or noodles to sop up the sauce. You could use bread too but then it wouldn’t be as clean.
1 – 1/2 lbs Cod Fillets
1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
2/3 lb Brussel Sprouts, sliced thin
2 Leeks, white & pale green parts only, cleaned & sliced thin
1 can Full Fat Coconut Milk
2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
1 Teaspoon Fresh Rosemary, finely chopped
- Season your fish with salt & pepper
- Heat your skillet to medium-high heat & add the coconut oil
- Once the oil is hot, cook your fish until it’s just flaky. Remove from the pan & set to the side.
- Add the sprouts & leeks to the pan & cook until softened. It should take about 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients & check the consistency of the sauce. If it’s good, add the fish back in. If not, reduce it down for a few minutes until you like the thickness. I like it to just coat the back of a spoon.
- Add the fish back in & eat with rice, noodles or some crusty bread.