This is seriously the easiest way to make tacos EVER!
Know that you can also use chicken or pork with this recipe. I would stay away from anything that swims in the sea though.
I use this for a night when I don’t want to cook BUT I know I have to get dinner on the table somehow. It can also make a ton of leftovers if you like. That way you can have tacos all week, taco salads or make a casserole.
You can use an instant pot or a crock pot. If you plan ahead a crock pot is no problem, if not, you’ll definitely NEED to use the instant pot. The meat has to cook for a while so it just falls apart.
2 lbs Stew Meat cut into 1-2 inch chunks (I buy it this way)
2-3 Cups Green Salsa of your choice
To assemble the tacos:
Corn or Flour Tortillas or Hard Shell Tacos
- Add your meat & salsa to an instant pot or crock pot.
- If you are using an instant pot, set it for 60 minutes. If you are using a crock pot, set it for 6-8 hours on low of 3-4 hours on high.
- When it’s done, the meat should literally fall apart when you touch it.
- Use two forks to shred up the meat.
- Put all the topping out &