I don’t normally love soup but lately… I’m obsessed!
- They are one pot meals
- They are simple & quick to make
- They can be super satisfying too
I love Thai flavors & this soup does not disappoint. You could totally make this into a sauce too but I’ll stick to the soup.
2 Cloves Garlic
1 Can Pumpkin
1 Lemongrass Stalk
1 inch piece Ginger
2 Cups Bone Broth or 1 Can Chicken Stock
1 Can Coconut Milk (Full Fat)
1 bunch Cilantro
- Add everything to a soup pot except the cilantro & cook on medium heat
- Cook until everything is heated through & softened. About 15 minutes or so.
- At this point, you can either use a immersion blender or pop everything into a blender.
- I find using a blender makes the soup smoother then using an immersion blender.
- Serve with fresh cilantro leaves.