Ok so I’m going to be honest “pie” is a bit of a stretch here. It’s not a pie, but you could make it one if you like.
Just use the Grandma’s Pie Crust Recipe from Cup 4 Cup. However, once you do this, it will not longer be completely clean. All that being said, it is still much healthier than traditional Chicken Pot Pie & still just as yummy. Another thought is to just cook some pie crust on the side & dip it in.
Or you could do what I did & serve it with some cauliflower rice. It still hit the spot!
1 cup chicken broth
3 small sweet potatoes, peeled & diced
1 cup carrots, diced
1/4 medium onion, diced
1 lb chicken tenders
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup canned coconut milk
1/4 cup chicken broth
2 tablespoons tapioca flour
- Add all the ingredients except the last two to an instant pot.
- Set it to manual for 10 minutes.
- Once done, release the pressure & pull the chicken tenders out. Shred them on a cutting board by using two forks to pull apart the meat.
- Set the instant pot to the saute function.
- Mix the last two ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Whisk the tapioca mixture into the chicken pot pie mixture to thicken it.
- Once thickened, add the chicken back into the pot.