This was one of the simplest recipes I have ever made. It took me about 5 minutes to make the marinade. I rubbed the steak with it and let it sit for about an hour (you could do longer) & let my husband grill the steak.
You could also use the marinade for any other strong flavored meat like bison, lamb or any game meat.
It was so good, I’m salivating thinking about it.
2 Tablespoons Fresh Rosemary, Chopped
2-3 Garlic Cloves, minced
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1 teaspoon Aleppo Pepper or Red Pepper Flakes
1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
2 lbs of Steak, I love Sirloin Tri-Tip or Flank Steak because it’s inexpensive & yummy
- Mix the top 5 ingredients together in a dish large enough to fit the steak.
- Add the steak & rub the marinade all over.
- Let sit for at least 30 minutes but you could do up to two hours. You want to do this outside of the fridge to bring the steak up to room temperature. It cooks better that way.
- We love steak on the grill, so that’s how we cook it. We’ll do 7 minutes each side until it’s done. For us, it’s medium rare so that usually takes us about 3 flips or 21 minutes.
- Don’t forget to let your steak rest. Otherwise, all those yummy juices will just pour out.