2 cups cooked brown rice
3 green onions
1 garlic clove, minced
1 inch piece ginger, peeled & minced
1/2 lb green beans, chopped into bite-size pieces
1-2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
2 Tablespoons Coconut Aminos
Toasted Sesame Oil
- If the rice isn’t already cooked, cook it according to package directions & set it aside.
- Beat eggs until they are a homogeneous mixture.
- Heat a skillet & add the 1 tablespoon coconut oil. Once hot, scramble the eggs. Make sure to keep moving them in the pan & also make sure they are scrambled fine. Remove them from the pan & set aside
- Add the other tablespoon of oil to the skillet to sauté the green beans until they are a little tender. This should take about 2-4 minutes.
- Add the garlic, ginger & green onions & sauté for a minute more.
- Add the rice & egg to the skillet to combine all the ingredients & heat through.
- Add the coconut aminos & top with the optional ingredients if using.