I LOVE pasta! Don’t you??
One thing I missed so much when I went gluten-free was pasta. Thankfully, we don’t have to do that anymore! We have some really great GF options now. My favorite is Tinkyada Fettucine. It tastes good & has great texture. My family doesn’t even know the difference between regular pasta.
I also love a quick & easy, simple & delicious weeknight dinner & this fits the bill! So let’s get to it!
2 ounces Pancetta – Chopped
1/2 Cup Fresh Herbs – Chopped (I used Parsley & Dill but you use what you like)
10 oz/ 2 Cups Fresh English Peas
1 Garlic Clove – Minced
2 Lemons – Juiced & Zested
1/2 to 1 cup Chicken Stock
1 Package Gluten-Free Pasta of your Choice
Optional – Parmesan & Red Pepper Flakes
- Cook pasta as instructed
- This recipe goes quickly so while the pasta cooks, sauté 2 oz Pancetta until crispy
- Add about 1-2 tablespoons olive oil to the pan
- Add the garlic & sauté until fragrant, maybe 30 seconds to a minute
- Add chicken stock & fresh peas, cook until the stock is bubbling
- Add the cooked pasta to the pan, finish with lemon juice, zest & herbs
- Enjoy as is or topped with parmesan & red pepper.