This recipe came out of a bit of necessity. I was doing the 75 Hard with the Arbonne 30 Days to Healthy Living, (if you haven’t done it, you should) & I was really craving something warm and pumpkin-y. It’s Fall Y’all & I was ready.
Still, I needed to stick to my clean eating plan. So I threw this recipe together & it totally fit the bill!! I can hardly keep it for the day. The whole family loves it!!
1 3/4 Cups Almond Flour
1/2 Cup Arbonne Vanilla Protein
2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
4 eggs whisked
1/3 cup pure maple syrup
1 teaspoon 100% vanilla extract
3/4 cup organic pumpkin puree
- Preheat Oven to 375º
- Oil a loaf pan with coconut or olive or grapeseed oil
- In a large bowl mix all the dry ingredients
- In a small bowl mix all the wet ingredients
- Pour the wet ingredients in to the dry and mix until combined
- Pour into the loaf pan and bake in the preheated oven for 40-50 minutes until golden brown & set
- Cool for at least 10 minutes in the pan. Pop the bread out and enjoy hot or cold!